Monday, September 10, 2012

And the award for most theatrical performance in parenting goes to...

OK, so as I re-read my last post about my son not being potty trained I am sooooooo grateful that I'm having a way better week. That Friday, I took off work to stay home staring at my 3 year old while he either peed on the floor or peed on me. Luckily, my little man being the rockstar that he is mastered the potty by Saturday night and Mommy was able to burn her "buff" and retire from Survivor island. Lets face it, spending much of your day racing to the bathroom with a kiddo who is trying to learn when to tell you he has to go affords you the opportunity of being peed on for much of the day. Just wanted to share that yes, I am still auditioning for lead actress in a dramatic series so keep in touch but that my son is now potty trained!

No comments:

Post a Comment