Friday, August 24, 2012

30 Days of Pinterest....

I'm a pinner. I'm not ashamed, I don't need help, I love my addiction. My problem is I'm a stalker pinner. I pin and pin and pin and pin (when I should be working), pin some more but I rarely ever go home and try what I've pinned. So, September 1, 2012, I will be on a 30 Days of Pinterest journey. Wish me luck... So far I'm going to: re-purpose a men's shirt, make nursing pads, make smelly Vick's knock offs for the shower, appreciate my kid's teachers, make a petticoat, glue all the holes shut in my kids bath toys, pack some plates, put swim noodles in my boots, make some wall art with push pins, make a mirror out of spoons, sew a turtle, sew a tunic, make a tote, sew a boat, write some chores, glue some magnets, bake piggy cupcakes, reuse scrapbook paper, make an overpriced baby carrier and then breathe. Did I mention I have 2 small kids? And a husband I'm confident who will need me food to be cooked? Ekk! I better get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment